can any body tell me how is Alcatel Flash 2 mobile..?

Home Forums General can any body tell me how is Alcatel Flash 2 mobile..?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Akash 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Akash
    Participant

How is Alcatel Flash 2 mobile..?

Akash
    Participant

one of best phone I hv ever had,affordable price,high specifications phone,good battery life,
    superb camera quality,no hanging issues,
    better than note2,grand prime,zenfone5 this phone is worthy.

Akash
    Participant

The gambling isn’t that bad in all honesty.
    It does not suit top end game lots of hang however for the purchase price it really is OK for everyday games like train users and fruit ninja…
    If gambling can be your principal priority than you must look elsewhere!

Akash
    Participant

It’ll be great if I could choose 2MP or what publishing a such like this phone can’t have substitute for decrease the solution,
    when I do not require every image to be 13mp which take up lots of place.

Akash
    Participant

The newest Alcatel Flash 2 might enhance the firm’s page in India.
    It has some fascinating looks and characteristics and a reasonable value that set it apart in a place that is very crowded.

Akash
    Participant

good in Premium looks and construction quality,Good battery life,
    Stock Android UI but bad in Disappointing cameras,Average performance.

Akash
    Participant

The Alcatel Flash2 is definitely an intriguing telephone having a large amount of character.
    Its daring design may attract people who do not need a cookie cutter telephone.
    performance is great, but when you are searching for trouble some functions like a fingerprint reader or full hd display, you’ll need to appear elsewhere.
    The flash 2 addresses all of the necessities although those activities may be good to possess and also you will not be left looking.
    Battery life is great, although camera quality mightn’t function as the greatest.
    You’ll need to choose which functions would be the most significant for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.