Micromax Canvas 5,is it worthy..?

Home Forums General Micromax Canvas 5,is it worthy..?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mousumi 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mousumi
    Participant

how is Micromax Canvas 5?

Mousumi
    Participant

I request every one to save innocent people from buying this mobile and save there hard earned money.Followings are the Reasons of my dissatisfaction.
    1. No Headphones inside the box
    2. The phone starts heating in three minutes from the time call is started and goes extremely hot by the times its six to seven minutes of call
    3. Battery is also dying about 10% in every one hour.
    4. Camera giving bad picture quality both front and Back..
    5. Phones goes on hanging regularly
    6. Double Tap Gesture work sometimes and does not work most of the times
    7. The phone is heavyweight around more than 200+ grams which makes it uncomfortable to carry and use. and Still Many more problems there.

Mousumi
    Participant

The Micromax canvas 5 is available in at a cost of Rs. 11,999,
    that makes it good competitor within this cost group particularly because the organization has guaranteed to create an Android 6.0 update later on out.
    The telephone ratings large great, because of its show quality construct, great all-round, and comprehensive macros in sunshine application performance. A
    bout the hand, we were not also keen on period it required to cost totally and the inventory launcher, and also the low-light camera performance that is.

Mousumi
    Participant

Between this telephone and also the Xiaomi Mi 4i,
    that will be available now a days in the same cost we would need to provide our jerk towards the latter below because it provides greater appearance and battery life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.