OnePlus X is worthy or not.?

Home Forums General OnePlus X is worthy or not.?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Paramjeet 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Paramjeet
    Participant

OnePlus X is worthy or not.? user review.?

Paramjeet
    Participant

u can like this device due to
    good display,
    better performance,
    good value,
    easy software.

Paramjeet
    Participant

for me its a poor device because
    1.in this device either u can use one “sim & SD card” or both sim cards simultaneously but u cant use 2 sims and a SD card at a time.
    2.no quick charging support,
    3.no NFC,
    4.it does not support wifi at 5GHZ.

Paramjeet
    Participant

few things that are you may not like in this device like
    poor camera,
    less than average battery backup,
    back is slippery,
    connectivity issues with several carriers.

Paramjeet
    Participant

yes its a good phone bcz it comes with 13MP front camera with a LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus,
    8MP front camera, Metal frame with glass back,5″ AMOLED display with 1080p resolution,
    Corning Gorilla Glass,Snapdragon,CPU: quad-core 2.3GHz,3GB of RAM,
    Oxygen 2.1 OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop,16GB of internal storage,
    Dual SIM,LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio, microUSB,
    Dual-microphone active noise canceling,Attractive price tag, 2525mAh non-removable battery.

Paramjeet
    Participant

main cons are no quick charging facility,
    connectivity lacks dual-band Wi-Fi and NFC,
    non-removable battery and,
    No 64-bit processor.

Paramjeet
    Participant

OnePlus X does by its title and fulfills its objective – to become the unforgettable middle-ranger everybody will need.
    It is a great bit of technology, a sharp artist having a vibrant hi res AMOLED display,
    with all-round and correct camera expertise deal that is connection.
    But on top of that, as normal, may be the OnePlus X pricing – the telephone might run 18,000 Rs.

Paramjeet
    Participant

I enjoy this cellphone! I have owned a OnePlus One, a Samsung Galaxy S4 several Apple iPhones.
    The OnePlus One was not too small, but an awesome phone.
    The OnePlus X fits comfortably in my hand and works well, Pictures that are good are taken by the 13-megapixel camera.
    The battery lasts throughout the day under normal situations.
    I enjoy the fact the OnePlus devices come unlocked, without service or dealer apps and allows the consumer sense of the UI right down to the colour of the LED alerts and to personalize the design.
    No additional cost was previously fitted at by the device vessels with a screen guard along with a situation,
    just how may this phone-get a negative review.?

Paramjeet
    Participant

I might state that it’s a good option and have been using One to get a month today.
    Truly among the best-in the marketplace with regards to feel and look
    but confronted some issues that I run into frequently nowadays is the fact that easily attempting on charging although it is utilizing my telephone, the telephone starts misbehaving.
    Some undesirable application or browser possibly starts up and it begins misspelling what if I try writing anything.

Paramjeet
    Participant

most stylish phone is available phone in market in this range.just go for it.
    it will never dissatisfy u.

Paramjeet
    Participant

You will find plenty of mid-rangers on the market, but as of this price level do not require is as gorgeous since the OnePlus X.
    The most primary competitor to the OnePlus X quality is the HTC One A9 that is recently released.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.